Forum Home > Join Our Ranks > OFFICIAL: Join Thread

Alpha Haiku
Site Owner

BEFORE YOU JOIN:

Make sure you read all the rules!

WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO POST IN ORDER TO JOIN: 

• Your character's NAME

• Is your wolf MALE or FEMALE?

• A brief SUMMARY: Only a brief description about personality, looks and past is required here. Your full bio can go on your profile if you wish to create a long one. Your bio and your summary are how Alphas decide whether or not you are fit for a position, so put some effort into it!

• Which PACK you wish to join: Remember that you must still ask an Alpha to join their pack IN CHARACTER, even if you are uploaded to the pack pages. They have the right to turn you away if they do not see you fit for their pack.

• Which RANK you would like to take up: If you are a submissive wolf, do not take a dominant position and vice versa. Likewise, if you are a submissive wolf, do not join a pack who will frown upon it. Read about the packs and look up rank descriptions before you pick.

• URL link to your wolf's PHOTO: Do not send a link to a digitally or hand drawn picture of a wolf, it will be denied and you will be requested to find another, no exceptions. And please make sure this is a URL, not an actual photo.

• To get a better idea of how to advertise for our site, how did you find Evalos?

You MAY NOT begin roleplaying until I have personally accepted you. If three days go by and I do not respond, an admin may fill in for me, but until one of those two things has happened, you may not proceed to post anything.

August 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alpha Haiku
Site Owner

EXAMPLE PROFILE:

NAME: Haiku

SUMMARY: Haiku is a bright and cheerful she-wolf with a long, fluffy white pelt and stunning amber eyes. She always believes that hope is near, even in the darkest of times. She came from a horrible place indeed, one full of black memories that she prefers not to speak of. She also travelled on her own for a time, and she loves to tell exciting stories of her wandering. She's fiercely protective of her packmates, loyal, and hardworking. A modest she-wolf, she tries her best at every task she is given.

She had been missing for months, gone off to scout the border and caught in the forest fire that destroyed much of the Forest of Paradise, but she was rescued by a gang of passing rogues, who sheltered her and healed her. She returned to Arcane Mountain to Alpha Soldeath, and, to her surprise, Alphess Roslyn at his side. She was granted the position of Beta Female and upheld the rank for all she was worth. Her journey ends here, as Alpha of the newly renamed Luminix Mountain.

PACK: Luminix Mountain

PHOTO LINKhttp://www.melrosestampco.com/catalog/mail3example.gif

--

(Background image is not mine, but rhyme and character are)

August 17, 2013 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Platino Linotype

NAME: Dude

SUMMARY:

Member has included one of two joining keys. It has been removed to insure that future members cannot cheat.

Dude is a one year old who's just coming into adulthood while refusing to grow up. He enjoys pressing others buttons, though not for cruelty's sake so much as fun. A bright-headed, rather intelligent wolf who doesn't act it, Dude is always able to find the bright side, even out of the most morbid situations. That is not to say that he is always a cheerful, bubbly wolf, as he has his moods, just like any other individual.

PACK: Arcane Mountain

RANK: ?? You tell me. I'm a member not an alpha, alpha always decides who goes where

PHOTO LINK: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/069/b/d/the_innocent_young_wolf_by_picturebypali-d3bbmnb.jpg

--

September 26, 2013 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alpha Haiku
Site Owner

Your profile looks good, Platino! The only thing though is that you missed one of our joining keys :3 It's hidden in the rules somewhere.

--

September 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow

name: Shadow

Summery: Shadow is a young and bouncie female with a soft black pelt and bright golden eyes. She's smart and witty with a loads of energy and strength. She was recently run out her own pack and forced to wander the snowie hills on her own. It has been a very hard winter with slim pickings' yet she has manage to hunt for herself and kept herself moving closer to her soon to be new pack. With a final hard push she grows closer to the wafting smell of wolfs.

Member has included both joining keys. They have been removed to ensure that future joining members cannot cheat.

Pack: Arcane Mounten

Rank: (preffer a higher rank like bata or alpha but will start lower sence i am a younger wolf)

--

~*~ Yuna Miya ~*~

September 30, 2013 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alpha Haiku
Site Owner

Looks good Shadow ^_^ All I need is a URL link to your photo :3

--

October 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow

(sillie me sorry about that.) 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-irqb2kAJvMI/UFJxgCxeEnI/AAAAAAAAAU4/H3_Sw0Tsf_k/s1600/black-wolf-in-snow-pictures.jpg

--

~*~ Yuna Miya ~*~

October 3, 2013 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ellvaine
Shadow thanks for joining ^^ I'm Going to start you off as a warrior so that I can experience your roleplay and then make a decision. Though I Think you'll be a very amazing Beta. Welcome to Arcane Mountain!
--

October 14, 2013 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shaman Krischelle

Would I have to make another joining forum ? Do know that I plan on updating my profile, I have defintly improved since making it.

October 15, 2013 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alpha Haiku
Site Owner

Spirit- I am asking returning members if they want to keep their old bios/ranks, but if you're re-doing it you should post it here anyway. 

--

October 16, 2013 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow

ok ill start as a warrior.I also play on slash pack as Accaalia.Im still new to pack rps so i dont mind starting at the bottem tell i learn enough about how to RP here. Just thought you should know :)

--

~*~ Yuna Miya ~*~

October 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shaman Krischelle

I will keep everything, but can I change the look of her cos I'm finding it difficult to find new photos that looks like her.

October 18, 2013 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alpha Haiku
Site Owner
Sounds good, Spirit. Just post the whole thing here, including the new photo link.
--

October 22, 2013 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ceridwen

Name: Ceridwen

Description: 4 Years Old

With a need for justice and a belief in survival of the fittest she is often conflicted. Her tough exterior only gets harder if you harass or mock her. But if you are kind and trustworthy then you most certainly have gained yourself a friend. She wishes to find a mate, but has more of a 'love will find me' philosophy. She is an independent soul, so sexism and ridiculous amounts of dominance do not settle well with her.

Her coat ranges from red to tawny with copper hues and her tail is almost completely copper with black at the tip. She is a large wolf, as tall as a medium sized male and almost as heavy, which makes her a threatening fighter and hunter. Her long gait makes her fast on a long hunt, but she is often challenged making tight turns or sprinting. Her eyes are a pale gold, often having a hint of humor in them. She can be submissive, but it is not a instinctive behaviour to her, when alone her tail rises slightly higher then neutral and ears are almost always alert.

Born a twin in a dying pack, her brother was very important. He died at six months and the pack split, she became somewhat of a leader to her mother, teacher and an injured she-wolf. She has some knowledge in medicine and is a great hunter having to care for three wolves who were all ailing at one point or another. While on a hunt, her mother and teacher were killed and the other she-wolf stolen by a trio of males. This is where her memory drops off, only a flash of a scene clues her in to what happened, the she-wolf running from her and being covered in blood. After this she became a loner and now hopes to join a pack.

Pack: Lethe Marsh

Rank: For rank, is Hades single? Because we could start me as a warrior, because you obviously don't know me. But I can just imagine a bidding romance with Hades, he seems a dashing man that Ceri would enjoy the company of. Of course if not, then I'll settle for Warrior or Delta or something. ;)

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2mr9r48.jpg

Member has posted both joining keys. They have been removed for security reasons,

December 17, 2013 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alpha Haiku
Site Owner

Welcome to Evalos, Ceridwen! Your profile looks good, so I'm gonna go ahead and accept it. As for your rank, yes, Hades is single and ready to mingle but you should clear the idea with him first xD I'll get your profile uploaded when I get home.

--

December 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zoran

Name: Azrael

Summary:

Azrael is a large and hefty wolf with cunning golden eyes. His thick fur is soft and mostly made up of dark grays and blacks with underlying tones of red, melting into a beige. His size is intimidating, but once you get to know him, you'll find right away that he is a lover, not a fighter. This male is soft spoken, reserved even, but very friendly and polite. He is much more of an observer than anything. Though he'd much rather not, he can fight, like any natural-born wolf, and it could be very dangerous if he is tussled with. Azrael is intelligent and is quick to react to tense situtaions.

While his brothers and sisters ventured off to start their own lives, Azrael stayed behind with his mother and father. His mother was at a baren age, leaving her often sorrowful, and he couldn't think to leave the small pack that was his parents. Years passed and eventually, so did they. Left alone and a bit heart broken, Azrael decided it was time to leave the forest he grew up in. Now, he longs for a home, and before he gets too much older, a mate to call his own.

Pack: Luminix

URL: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/363/b/2/mexican_wolf_by_orionebula-d4kmjib.jpg

Member has posted both joining keys. They have been removed for security reasons.

--

March 1, 2014 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alpha Haiku
Site Owner

Accepted! I stuck you up there as a Beta, but as soon as Ros or Sol shows up you still have to be accepted in-character, obviously. Maybe message one of them just to see if they're around. Welcome back, Sloan!

--

March 1, 2014 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shaman Apollo
Limited Member

Name: Apollo

Summary: Apollo is a strong and sturdy male with long legs and a lithe form. He has thick multi colored fur. which is mostly made up of light grays, browns and a large amount of white. His handsome face is adorned with stunning golden eyes. While Apollo is a pretty quiet wolf and tends to keep to himself or out studying new plants, he does still bare a playful side though usually only seen by wolves close to him. With the loss of his mother, and shortly after, his aunt, which has had a lot to do with his brother Souix and his sister Dahlia leaving, Apollo often feels alone and hopeless. Hornet, his older brother, kept him strong and made him the wolf his is today until he too left for a new home. Apollo often thinks of his siblings, which causes most of his quietness. Despite everything, the small, handsome male is a spectacular Shaman and will never turn a wolf in need away.

Pack: Lethe Marsh [Moving from Stygian Bog]

URL: http://blog.uniquephoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/AGD83541-199x300.jpg

March 2, 2014 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ScarLynn (Scar)

Name:ScarLynn

Summary: Playful, Happy,Sly, Skillful. Mother was a pack member, ut Father was a part of an unknown pack and left us.

Pack:Luminix Mountain

Photo Link: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/1d7bdb2c21a0ea879f78cbdb0d9e9758/http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff87/Roshi857/white_wolf.jpg
(Is this fine?)

March 2, 2014 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zoran

First off, welcome to Evalos! Glad to see a fresh muzzle!

Second, I don't mean this to come off rude, but I believe you should make a bit longer Summary.
Check out the example post at the top of this post for further assistance.

And third, you'll need to post the secret joining phrases that can be found in site rules.

Once that is fixed and squared away, it will be the Site Owners final words that will depict your acceptance!

--

March 2, 2014 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.